At the time of payment, consumption tax will be deducted from sticker price.

Tax-Free Conditions

  • ・The presentation of passport of the person is necessary.
  • ・Only visitors who have temporarily stayed (Non-Resident) in Japan.
  • ・For less than 6-month stay since entering Japan. ※Landing permission seal without Re-Entry permission.
  • ・5,000 yen in total tax-excluded as for the general article (other than expendable supplies) or more. (the amount of payment after discount)
  • ・For consumable items, the total purchase amount is more than ¥5,000 and less than ¥500,000 (excluding tax).
  • ・In the case of general article and expendable supplies adding up Tax-Free, it is total tax-excluded 5,000 yen - 500,000 yen or less.
  • ・Items which consume in Japan, Shipping cost and operational expense could not be made with deduction of tax.
  • ・BIC shuhan (liquor corner) product does not come by other expendable supplies, general article and adding up accounts.

Tax-Free conditions of Japanese temporary homecoming

  • 1. Person who leaves the country for the purpose of working in office (including local corporations such as overseas offices of Japanese subsidiary, representative office and international organization) in foreign country, and stays in foreign country
  • 2. Person who leaves the country for the purpose of staying in foreign country more than two years, and stays in foreign country
  • 3. Person who came to stay in foreign country after the departure in Japan other than person who advocated to 1 and 2 more than two years
  • 4. Person that we go back for desk work contact, vacation in people enumerated in 1 through 3 at one time, and the duration of stay is within for six months
  • 5. One which including the passport original and foreign visas valid duration two years or more, ID card with photograph, working visa is need

Notice (Please read all the provisions below carefully.)

  • ・Consumable items must be kept in the specified bag and be taken out of Japan within 30 days of purchase.
  • ・General items must be taken out of Japan when you leaving.
  • ・When we free from taxation by general article and expendable supplies adding up, all articles seal. We cannot use in Japan. Please take out into foreign territory within 30 days.
  • ・Submit the Proof of Tax-Free Purchase to customs that attached to your passport when leaving Japan.
  • ・If you do not bring the proof with you, consumption tax will be charged.
  • ・Liquids in containers larger than 100ml generally cannot take as hand luggage even if the container is only part full.
  • ・You need let the airport staff knows that liquids in containers are Tax-Free before you take them in you checked luggage (e.g. in a suitcase).
  • When we use automization gate, stamp (seal) is not done by passport. Ask person in charge of each airport at time to pass gate.